We are one step closer to opening our rooms and activities!
In order to open our Activities have had to put into place new room limits and guidelines.
Failure to follow these guidelines may force us to close the activity/room.
- A signed Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Release of Liability Agreement is required to be on file in the Activities office for all residents and guests that are staying at Sundance 1 RV Resort and wanting to use any of the amenities.
- Once the waiver is signed, you will receive a gold wristband. The wristband along with a cloth mask and name badge will be required to participate in any activity offered by the park or to enter any park facility.
- For pool or hot tub use, the wristband should be worn and your name badge should be attached to your cover up or shirt.
- Replacement bands will be available for $1 each in activities.
- Wearing of masks for outdoor activities is optional, but social distancing is still required at all times.
All rules and regulations are subject to government guidelines and will be adjusted accordingly and as required.