Clarification on Verizon

This is a clarification on the Verizon post from Friday, 4/3.

If you have Verizon as your cell phone carrier, you can contact Verizon for a network extender and they will mail it to you.  There is only a fee if you don’t return the equipment to them or if you switch to another cell phone carrier.